Great stirrups for anybody that suffers from knee problems as the Flex-On serve as a shock absorber reducing pressure on your knees.
- Ultra-lightweight and streamlined: the strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and aerospace-derived aluminium.
- Innovative balance: A carefully designed multi-inclination footbed, helps create an ideal position for the rider's leg and foot and reduce strain on the rider's leg muscles and joints.
- Shock absorbing: Elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help the stirrup absorb shocks and vibration.
- Ultra-grip inclined footbed: small studs in the stirrup's tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse.
- Elastomers: Flex-on offer their aluminium-frame stirrups with a choice of elastomers under the footbed: "hard", which is designed for jumping, and "medium" for dressage.
Please note these stirrups are sent over from France so they will take roughly 1-3 Weeks to arrive.